To help our customers with their online shoes order JGshoe has prepared a printable shoe sizer chart very similar to the ones used in stores.
Just print off and use this shoe sizer to verify your foot size. When you click the 'PRINT' function in your browser, make sure you do not let your printer resize the page to fit your paper. In your 'PRINT SETTING' box, there is usually a function called 'PAGE SCALING'. Make sure that it is set to 'NONE' before printing. This will ensure that your printout will be an accurate size. Inches are also marked along the side of the chart to insure the scaling is correct.
Click here to download a two page sizing chart (PDF file).
Note: This is only a rough guide to help you determine your shoe size. Trying on shoes is always the best way to get the best fit. Buying your shoes from jgshoe.com is always the best way to get the best price (unabashed plug).
|How to measure leg(sharft) height
- Find a tape measure (or download our handy printable measuring tape here) and take a seat.
- Sit on a chair with your kees bent at 90 degrres in the flat floor.
- Measure up from bottom of your heel straight up the back of leg to the point you want boots to reach.
(Fore example.1cm below crease at back of knee).
How to measure your Calf
- If you want wear boots with leggings or skinny jeans you have to measure after wear the clothes.
- Sit on a chair and place feet flat to floor.
- Measure around widest part of your calf, leave no gap, measure to the nearest 1cm.
- Measure the calves and send us the biggest measurement.